Gameplay collection, code strings, notes on values etc. for FIFA16 by ★ 𝓢𝓤𝓟𝓔𝓡𝓝𝓞𝓥𝓐 ★

*Supernova*

Champions League
20 June 2019
Hi guys, I don't remember if I had published it in the past, but since a user asked me a question about Fifa16 and I keep receiving sharing requests on my email to share old gameplay, I thought I'd share all the gameplay I had created, including experiments, notes, tips , the game lines that I had extracted from the exe etc., there's something to lose, I hope someone can make good use of them... ;)

Hugs to all 🐺

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ejyujucnnox521y/SUPERNOVA_FIFA16_GP.rar/file

does someone know that why some strings do NOT affect?
for example, i changed all values of strings that about shoots as 999. but it changes nothing.

@*Supernova* That´s great, Bro! Nice that you saved the files in a time capsule and reopen them now. :)) Now we have options.
EDIT: Did you have by any means some other goods at your storage? A.e. your FIFA 19 GP´s? I have still your 11 Maggio 19 GP stored for FIFA 19. Any chance for 1 or 2 more?
PS: Many Players of FIFA doubt the ability for working strings related to GP files in the cl.ini and later inside the locale.ini´s. Me, I am aware it works because the difference between default gp and cl.ini modded or locale.ini modded gp strings are noteable. Can you in short explain why it works? To my knownledge you modders read out the Gameplay strings from the game exe´s. Paul, you, Fidel already did that a lot of years ago with early FIFA´s. 12, 13 and up etc.
Would be nice to hear/read why it´s working from a all time star of GP modding. Only if you don´t mind.

Attachments

• Screenshot (329).png
    Screenshot (329).png
    151.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Hi guys, I don't remember if I had published it in the past, but since a user asked me a question about Fifa16 and I keep receiving sharing requests on my email to share old gameplay, I thought I'd share all the gameplay I had created, including experiments, notes, tips , the game lines that I had extracted from the exe etc., there's something to lose, I hope someone can make good use of them... ;)

Hugs to all 🐺

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ejyujucnnox521y/SUPERNOVA_FIFA16_GP.rar/file
hey man great work thank you.

How did you find the exe strings? I am searching for using cheat engine and a lot of the strings I can’t find unless I load them in via cl.ini

if certain strings arent in the exe unless put there by cl.ini does that imply that putting them into cl.ini wont have an impact?

For example, things like USE_PRECISION_DRIBBLING doesn’t exist

But things like CROSS_GROUND_EARLY do

To be honest I haven’t done much testing yet, don’t really know where to start.

Part of the challenge is that I don’t know what value is associated with a string by default

I also don’t know how the strings are read by the game

Will do more testing though

To be honest I haven’t done much testing yet, don’t really know where to start.

Part of the challenge is that I don’t know what value is associated with a string by default

I also don’t know how the strings are read by the game

Will do more testing though
Fully understand. Agree with you the start is everywhere outside. Not much tuts where to start. But a great topic all the time we all playing footy Games when it comes to Gameplay and the understanding of how it works. Pushing the thumps for you, maybe you find or test some interesting.

@*Supernova* That´s great, Bro! Nice that you saved the files in a time capsule and reopen them now. :)) Now we have options.
EDIT: Did you have by any means some other goods at your storage? A.e. your FIFA 19 GP´s? I have still your 11 Maggio 19 GP stored for FIFA 19. Any chance for 1 or 2 more?
PS: Many Players of FIFA doubt the ability for working strings related to GP files in the cl.ini and later inside the locale.ini´s. Me, I am aware it works because the difference between default gp and cl.ini modded or locale.ini modded gp strings are noteable. Can you in short explain why it works? To my knownledge you modders read out the Gameplay strings from the game exe´s. Paul, you, Fidel already did that a lot of years ago with early FIFA´s. 12, 13 and up etc.
Would be nice to hear/read why it´s working from a all time star of GP modding. Only if you don´t mind.

Hi dear, look, so many years have passed and so many things have happened in my life that I really struggle to remember the good times of FIFA modding.
Unfortunately all I have left is in those folders, found by chance inside a flash drive, the hard disk burned out years ago, there could also be gameplay for Fifa19 looking at the date, perhaps it's the last one I bought and modded .
The strings worked indeed, the cl.ini and subsequently the local.ini did nothing but overwrite the value of those strings in the exe, I must always say thanks to Fidel who was a revolutionary master in this, but as in all games, there are strings that are read and others that aren't, or strings for which you had to get the values right because otherwise they wouldn't be read, how many hours testing values with no results...😅

hey man great work thank you.

How did you find the exe strings? I am searching for using cheat engine and a lot of the strings I can’t find unless I load them in via cl.ini

if certain strings arent in the exe unless put there by cl.ini does that imply that putting them into cl.ini wont have an impact?

For example, things like USE_PRECISION_DRIBBLING doesn’t exist

But things like CROSS_GROUND_EARLY do
If I remember correctly I found a program online called "STRINGS", or had a similar name, it was a bit cumbersome but in the end all the lines of code from the exe were extracted, which could then be imported into the cl.ini and test if they worked by changing the values.
The reason why some don't work could depend on the incorrect insertion of the values, but not being a programmer I couldn't give you more information.
If a string is not present in the exe and you insert it into the cl.ini , I really don't think it will work.
As told to the other guy, the changes in the cl.ini work 100%, there is a discussion of mine on Soccergaming from many years ago where I discovered deep nets that can be activated via a line of code, what good times... 😌

Hi dear, look, so many years have passed and so many things have happened in my life that I really struggle to remember the good times of FIFA modding.
Unfortunately all I have left is in those folders, found by chance inside a flash drive, the hard disk burned out years ago, there could also be gameplay for Fifa19 looking at the date, perhaps it's the last one I bought and modded .
The strings worked indeed, the cl.ini and subsequently the local.ini did nothing but overwrite the value of those strings in the exe, I must always say thanks to Fidel who was a revolutionary master in this, but as in all games, there are strings that are read and others that aren't, or strings for which you had to get the values right because otherwise they wouldn't be read, how many hours testing values with no results...😅
Thanks Bro for the in depth view. You are doing a big leak with those Folder you have uploaded for us! Much appreciated! And as I know you from the Glory days of FIFA modding over there at SGF you are always helpful and your mods are great. My first deep net after FIFA 16 was at FIFA 19 sawing your post in the threads. Apologize if I was too greedy with my question about the FIFA 19 GP. I already tested your strings from FIFA GP in FC 24 and many are still working. Needs more tests for sure to have an deeper impact on the GP other than modding the GP Attribulator Files in Frosty Editor. But since I discovered
that in Live Editor some of the locale.ini strings are really applied I still test strings from you, Fidel and Paul.
I agree Fidel had made also great mods in the past via reading out the FIFA exen and use them via locale.ini.
Anyway Bro, again many thanks for your reply and that you gave an quick impression of some personal life notes. I wish you good luck for further life, "A".
Always great to see you sometimes coming over in the Forum, either on PES threads or FIFA threads.

Thanks Bro for the in depth view. You are doing a big leak with those Folder you have uploaded for us! Much appreciated! And as I know you from the Glory days of FIFA modding over there at SGF you are always helpful and your mods are great. My first deep net after FIFA 16 was at FIFA 19 sawing your post in the threads. Apologize if I was too greedy with my question about the FIFA 19 GP. I already tested your strings from FIFA GP in FC 24 and many are still working. Needs more tests for sure to have an deeper impact on the GP other than modding the GP Attribulator Files in Frosty Editor. But since I discovered
that in Live Editor some of the locale.ini strings are really applied I still test strings from you, Fidel and Paul.
I agree Fidel had made also great mods in the past via reading out the FIFA exen and use them via locale.ini.
Anyway Bro, again many thanks for your reply and that you gave an quick impression of some personal life notes. I wish you good luck for further life, "A".
Always great to see you sometimes coming over in the Forum, either on PES threads or FIFA threads.
Thanks for the kind words bro, a big hug and long live to modding. 🤍

Back
Top Bottom